Data is virtually meaningless unless it is analysed in well-considered ways and disseminated to those parties who need and/or benefit from it. The National Data and Information Governance Framework will identify the data to be published and when, who analyses the data, how and why, to whom the resultant information is disseminated and the rules for controlling data dissemination, e.g. rules for ensuring privacy is maintained, recognising and managing sensitive information, and ensuring data and information is disseminated in a timely manner.
The National Blood Authority (NBA) is an agency subject to the Freedom of Information Act 1982 (FOI Act) and is required to comply with the Information Publication Scheme (IPS) requirements. All data containing personal information will be managed in accordance with the Information Privacy Principles from Section 14 of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
Data requests can be submitted to the NBA by emailing data [at] blood [dot] gov [dot] au (subject: Data%20request) .
Current data and information
Australian Bleeding Disorders Registry (ABDR) Annual Reports
- ABDR Annual Report 2011-12 (pdf) (2.71 MB)
- ABDR Annual Report 2011-12 (docx) (2.48 MB)
- ABDR Annual Report 2010-11 (pdf) (2.17 MB)
- ABDR Annual Report 2010-11 (doc) (4.52 MB)
- ABDR Annual Report 2009-10 (pdf) (3 MB)
- ABDR Annual Report 2009-10 (doc) (4.35 MB)
Report on the Issue and Use of Intravenous Immunoglobulin (IVIg)
- Report on the Issue and Use of IVIg 2010-11 (Section 5 amended Dec 2012) (pdf) (1.64 MB)
- Report on the Issue and Use of IVIg 2010-11 (Section 5 amended Dec 2012) (doc) (5.42 MB)
- Report on the Use of IVIg 2009-10 (pdf) (977.84 KB)
- Report on the Use of IVIg 2009-10 (docx) (5.81 MB)