Applications close at 5.00pm 1 June 2018 (Australian Eastern Standard Time AEST).
Three types of grants are being made available:
- Project Grants (up to 3 years)
- Seed Grants (up to 1 year)
- Scholarship (up to 1 year)
Applications must address evidence gaps in either:
- Patient Blood Management (as identified in the Patient Blood Management Guidelines), or
- Immunoglobulin product use (as described in the Grant Opportunity Guidelines)
Further information about this grant opportunity, including the Grant Opportunity Guidelines, Application Forms and the standard Funding Agreement can be found on the National Blood Authority website http://www.blood.gov.au/research-and-development.