Closing time and date
You will be part of the Information Technology Services team and responsible for providing leadership, management, coordination and direction to teams delivering ongoing development and support for all blood sector Information and Communications Technology (ICT) systems, and projects as part of a program of change. The role will work closely with the Chief Information Officer and senior internal business stakeholders to build a shared understanding of expected outcomes, whilst managing priorities across ongoing ICT Release Management and Project work.
We are looking for an experienced professional with a demonstrated record of exercising initiative and judgement; developing strategic work plans and managing the subsequent delivery; actively engaging with stakeholders; providing quality advice and briefing on ICT business cases and risk.
Primary Job Purpose
Although not exhaustive, the duties and responsibilities of this position will require you to:
- Establish, implement, monitor and review effective ICT Program Management practices and processes;
- Build effective relationships and negotiate outcomes with internal and external stakeholders;
- Prepare and analyse reports and proposals, including business cases, technical reports, strategic and business plans, and formulate recommendations;
- Provide leadership and oversight of projects and activities;
- Undertake procurement activities required to support resourcing and project outcomes;
- Coordinate and manage (across the program) human and financial resources, workflow and team performance;
- Contribute to NBA organisational strategy and culture; and
- Work in a collaborative manner as a member of a team and across the NBA.
How to Apply
Applicants are required to submit a cover letter, CV and complete an NBA Cover Sheet (found below) to email@example.com . The cover letter (maximum 1,000 words) should outline the skills, knowledge and experience you can bring to the position, providing examples from your current and past roles. It is important that you refer to the selection criteria (found in the job description below) and primary job purpose when framing your response.
Please note that applications close at 5pm, Wednesday 9 December 2020.