A range of support materials are available to assist users of BloodSTAR.
Please click on the relevant role:
How to register for BloodSTAR?
BloodSTAR User Registration Now Open for all prescribers and nurses who manage the treatment of patients requiring immunoglobulin product.
- Video - User Registration and BloodSTAR
User Registration Tip Sheet
- BloodSTAR Registration and Role Request tip sheet (pdf) (541.84 KB)
- BloodSTAR Registration and Role Request tip sheet (docx) (771.1 KB)
For BloodSTAR user support contact the Health Provider Engagement team at the NBA by:
- Email support [at] blood.gov.au (subject: BloodSTAR%20Enquiry)
- Call 13 000 BLOOD (13 000 25663)
- Fax 02 6151 5210