This section of the website lists the NBA’s compliance with Governmental Statutes and Regulations.
Senate Order for Entity Contracts
From 1 July 2017, entities are required to include an assurance from their Accountable Authority that listed contracts do not contain any inappropriate confidentiality provisions.
This assurance pertains to the contract listing in Attachment A of the below pdf, and the NBA’s Procurement Contracts listed on AusTender. Procurement contracts are available through the Senate Order Report located on AusTender.
Detailed information about the grants policy and reporting framework for all departments and agencies subject to the Public Governance, Performance and Accountability Act 2013 can be found on the Department of Finance website.
In accordance with the Commonwealth Grants Rules and Guidelines (effective from 1 July 2014), entities are required to publish details of their individual grants on their website no later than fourteen working days after the grant agreement for the grant takes effect. Information should be retained on the entity’s website for at least two financial years and must include details in the prescribed format.
- NBA Grant Reporting as at 27 Sept 2017 (pdf) (21.44 KB)
- NBA Grant Reporting as at 27 Sept 2017 (xls) (148 KB)
Indexed lists of departmental and agency files
The Senate agreed on 14 November 1994 to a motion by Senator Harradine requiring that each Minister table indexed lists of file titles created by Central Offices of each department or agency he or she administers. The lists are to be tabled twice a year, once in the spring sittings, comprising file titles created in the preceding July to December, and once in the Autumn sittings, comprising titles created in the preceding January to June.
The Order was varied by the Senate on 3 December 1998 and now requires:
- that each department and agency provide, on its Internet home page, access to an indexed list of all relevant files created; and
- tabling of a letter from the Portfolio Minister to the President of the Senate, advising that such indexed lists have been placed on the Internet.
In addition, under the terms of the order, "relevant files" include those relating to policy advising functions, the development of legislation and matters of public administration. Case related files, those related to internal administration of a department or agency, and those files transferred to the Australian Archives, are specifically excluded.
- Senate File Title List 1 January to 30 June 2017 (pdf) (63.52 KB)
- Senate File Title List 1 January to 30 June 2017 (xlsx) (10.96 KB)
- Senate File Title List 1 July to 31 Dec 2016 (pdf) (61.81 KB)
- Senate File Title List 1 July to 31 Dec 2016 (xlsx) (10.44 KB)
As a Commonwealth Agency we provide an annual update on the remuneration paid to the executives in the Agency. Details for the 2016-17 reporting period are outlined in the table below.
Table: Average annual reportable remuneration paid to substantive executives during the reporting period