Closing time and date
You will be part of the Commercial Blood Product Section. This section is responsible for ensuring the supply of a range of commercially available blood products to the Australian community through centralised national contracting, at a cost of over $600 million annually.
Your role will be to assist in the management and monitoring of annual blood product supply and demand plans and provide input into the management of high value commercial contracts for commercial blood products.
We are looking for great people with a demonstrated record in exercising initiative and judgement in the interpretation of policy and in the application of practices and procedures; in providing technical, professional, and/or policy advice in relation to problems; in applying strong stakeholder engagement and negotiation skills; and who have excellent oral and written communication skills.
Primary Job Purpose
Although not exhaustive, the duties and responsibilities of this position will require you to:
- Provide administrative support for projects, programs and contracts in accordance with the objectives of the National Blood Agreement and government policies;
- Assist in coordinating and managing financial resources and workflow;
- Work in a collaborative manner to achieve team goals;
- Propose and implement innovations within a culture of continuous improvement;
- Prepare and contribute to papers, minutes, presentations and correspondence;
- Gather and investigate information from diverse sources;
- Build effective relationships and achieve negotiation outcomes with internal and external stakeholders; and
- Contribute to NBA organisational strategy and culture.
How to Apply
Applicants are required to submit a cover letter, CV and complete an NBA Cover Sheet (found below) to email@example.com . The cover letter (maximum 1,000 words) should outline the skills, knowledge and experience you can bring to the position, providing examples from your current and past roles. It is important that you refer to the selection criteria (found in the job description below) and primary job purpose when framing your response.
Please note that applications close at 5pm, Friday 4 December 2020.