All BloodNet reports are currently undergoing significant review and revamp, with an updated suite of reports being progressively delivered until mid 2014.
These reports can be accessed in a variety of ways depending on the report, the user and any system constraints:
- Automated email subscriptions to specific reports can provide key reports and data to stakeholders based on time periods or other system triggers
- File Transfer
- Significant extracts of data, such as for data linkage, can be provided via secure file transfer. Such arrangements are put in place for each file transfer and will vary based on the size and sensitivity of the data to be transmitted and the ability of the receiving party to receive information in a specific format.
The specifications for individual reports are being reviewed as part of the overall revamp of BloodNet reporting capabilities. As each report is updated (or created in the case of new reports), the report specification will be made available below:
- Fresh Blood Orders and Issues Extract (FUL010e)
- Fresh Component Health Provider Discards Report and Extract (FATE007 and FATE007e)
- Issues Report (INV002)
- National Health Provider Feedback Report (REC001)
- National Health Provider Inventory Level Report (INV001)
For further information on BloodNet reports, contact the Health Provider Engagement team at the NBA by:
- Email email@example.com
- Telephone 13 000 BLOOD (13 000 25663)
- Fax 02 6151 5210