24/7 Support - Call 13 000 BLOOD (13 000 25663)
MyABDR is a secure app for smartphones (Android and iOS) and a web site for people with bleeding disorders or parents/caregivers to record home treatments and bleeds. It is an internet-based online system that gives you a quick, easy and reliable way to:
- Record treatments and bleeds
- Manage treatment product stock
- Share the information with your Haemophilia Centre through the Australian Bleeding Disorders Registry (ABDR)
- Update your contact and personal details
MyABDR Brochure (560.5 KB)
Registration for new users
Registration can be completed online in less than two minutes. Once the registration has been approved by the Haemophilia Treatment Centre, the ABDR Support Team (contact details below) are able to provide training materials and online training sessions.
A range of materials are available to support patients, their caregivers and Haemophilia Treatment Centre staff.
- MyABDR Reinstall Instructions Tip Sheet
- MyABDR Brochure (560.5 KB)
- MyABDR App - Help and Tips (pdf) (674.63 KB)
- MyABDR App - Getting Started Quick Reference Guide (1.99 MB)
- MyABDR Website - Getting Started Quick Reference Guide (442.44 KB)
- MyABDR Frequently Asked Questions (PDF) (305.29 KB)
- MyABDR Frequently Asked Questions (docx) (684.18 KB)
- Materials for Haemophilia Treatment Centre staff
- MyABDR Patient Card Ordering Tip Sheet (pdf) (366.07 KB)
- MyABDR Patient Card Ordering Tip Sheet (docx) (408.91 KB)
- MyABDR Setting a PIN Code Tip Sheet (Mobile App only) (pdf) (268.73 KB)
- MyABDR Setting a PIN Code Tip Sheet (Mobile App only) (docx) (475.64 KB)
Launch of MyABDR
Senator The Hon Fiona Nash, Assistant Minister for Health, launched MyABDR on 21 March 2014.
Paper-based MyABDR Treatment Diary
If you do not wish to use the MyABDR app or website, you can record your bleeds and infusions using the paper-based MyABDR Treatment Diary.
Copies are available from your Haemophilia Treatment Centre, by contacting the MyABDR Support team (contact details below) or you can download and print one now:
MyABDR Treatment Diary (577.44 KB)
Patient information in MyABDR and ABDR is collected and managed in a way which complies with the Commonwealth Privacy Act 1988 and parallel requirements under state and territory laws. More information can be found here.
For MyABDR user support contact the ABDR Support Team by:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 13 000 BLOOD (13 000 25663)
- Fax 02 6151 5210
- Skype Contact Name nba-support
MyABDR is a collaboration between Haemophilia Foundation Australia (HFA), the Australian Haemophilia Centre Directors’ Organisation (AHCDO) and the National Blood Authority (NBA) on behalf of all Australian governments.